Find User here you can look for a user

'Megamart needed!': what's wrong?

5y
#1
I'm constantly getting the 'Megamarket needed!' warning, but I have not reached the limit of storage of any of my resources, neither I'm harvesting anything...

Anyone has experienced the same?
Commonwealth of Antercheran, member of FFF
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/trglpv8s
5y
#2
Just a thing he added in You dont need the mega market .
Kind of annoying - say you have 100 million storage and gold is 100 million the game will say you need storage .
The Nanny state has arrived see Bast is tring to please the Rock people .
You know the ones as dumb or dumber then rocks . O my I dont know what to do and need to be handheld wile crossing a dirt road 500 miles from noware lolol .
5y
#3
colbya said:Just a thing he added in You dont need the mega market .
Kind of annoying - say you have 100 million storage and gold is 100 million the game will say you need storage .
The Nanny state has arrived see Bast is tring to please the Rock people .
You know the ones as dumb or dumber then rocks . O my I dont know what to do and need to be handheld wile crossing a dirt road 500 miles from noware lolol .


could you translate that so i can understand what your saying ?
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/dNDgEef6/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/4GLdZllJ/
5y
#4
I think he might be saying Bast is making the game too 'user friendly' so this strange warnings appear...

Not too sure. But I'm still annoyed.
Commonwealth of Antercheran, member of FFF
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/trglpv8s
5y
#5
I dont really see why it is bad too have it 'more user friendly'.

It is important to have messages like this the game feels more alive, not a dead one where nothing happens on the screen. And the one u mentioned can be useful (may be it means they cant buy what they want).

I dont know if you have played a lot of game but (at least for me) games where nothing happens become annoying
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/dNDgEef6/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/4GLdZllJ/
5y
#6
Cheich said:I think he might be saying Bast is making the game too 'user friendly' so this strange warnings appear...

Not too sure. But I'm still annoyed.

annoyed by what?
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/dNDgEef6/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/4GLdZllJ/
5y
#7
nonobosss said:
Cheich said:I think he might be saying Bast is making the game too 'user friendly' so this strange warnings appear...

Not too sure. But I'm still annoyed.

annoyed by what?


By the warning of 'Megamart needed'. Don't know what it means. I already built one a long time ago.
Commonwealth of Antercheran, member of FFF
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/trglpv8s
5y
#8
Just saying, I didnt create this game so I cant tell what is the purpose of that message, but how many markets can you find in your city?
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/dNDgEef6/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/4GLdZllJ/
5y
#9
nonobosss said:Just saying, I didnt create this game so I cant tell what is the purpose of that message, but how many markets can you find in your city?


Really? I didn't expect my population to ask for more malls to waste their money in. It's one market for less than 5000 people right now. Does the warning make sense then?
Commonwealth of Antercheran, member of FFF
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/trglpv8s
5y
#10
Don't know, im just trying to find an answer that makes sense, but the one that can give the best answer is Bast not me.
The description of the building talks about buying stuff you need in your all day life (if i remember well), so I wouldnt talk about wasting money.
You know they need food and stuff to live they arnt robots (even tho it might change)
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/dNDgEef6/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/4GLdZllJ/
My Colony





Welcome
Ape Apps, LLC is an independent software development company founded in 2010 by Brandon Stecklein. Over the years, Ape Apps has published over 400 apps and games across various platforms. You can get in touch with Brandon on Twitter or by leaving a post on his wall @bastecklein
App of the Day