Find User here you can look for a user

my colony on linux

7mo
#1
installed linux mint on old laptop.
tried to install one on my favourite mobile games.
downloaded, extracted files.
as linux newbie, googled how to install the game. no results.
tried some general install tips.
failed miserably.
i'll appreciate any info.
7mo
#2
I dont think linux supports the file type of mc1, so you wont be getting it soon i dont believe.
Join my Commonwealth! WAst4IOO : and join the NOZ discord: https://discord.gg/Vy6UZhhfA2
7mo
#3
josip0101v said:installed linux mint on old laptop.
tried to install one on my favourite mobile games.
downloaded, extracted files.
as linux newbie, googled how to install the game. no results.
tried some general install tips.
failed miserably.
i'll appreciate any info.


If you downloaded the Linux package from the Ape Market, extract the files, open a new terminal in the extracted directory and do ./"My Colony"
Owner of Ape Apps
7mo
#4
You can also get it via the Ape Apps Launcher on Linux, see this thread for setup instructions:

https://www.ape-apps.com/viewpage.php?p=40277
Owner of Ape Apps
7mo
#5
you can download game for different os.
including linux.
i think i saw few wrote that they play the on some linux distros.
how do they do that?
7mo
#6
bastecklein said:You can also get it via the Ape Apps Launcher on Linux, see this thread for setup instructions:

https://www.ape-apps.com/viewpage.php?p=40277


thank you basteckklein. i'll try that.
7mo
#7
josip0101v said:
bastecklein said:You can also get it via the Ape Apps Launcher on Linux, see this thread for setup instructions:

https://www.ape-apps.com/viewpage.php?p=40277


thank you basteckklein. i'll try that.


sorry, typing on mobile sucks.
7mo
#8
. /"My Colony" thing worked like a charm.
7mo
#9
Glad it worked @josip0101v
Owner of Ape Apps
My Colony





Welcome
Ape Apps, LLC is an independent software development company founded in 2010 by Brandon Stecklein. Over the years, Ape Apps has published over 400 apps and games across various platforms. You can get in touch with Brandon on Twitter or by leaving a post on his wall @bastecklein
App of the Day