Hello there! It's 10pm in my area right now, today I would like to share an multiplayer region I am hosting for My Colony 1. I would like to present my regional gameplay area where players can develop their world and I would like to announce that this is my first time hosting an multiplayer server. I will play on this region every Fridays and on weekends. I am open for players with any skill level. I am also open for players who wish to have beginner influence on the game, they will turn into masters once they have reached Dark Matter level. Players who have reached Dark Matter level will have the preference of joining my discord server (coming up soon) via an private message sent to them. Here are the rules of this region, to make gameplay fair and safe for the community:
- Please be online everyday. The only exception is me, who will stay active only on weekends to check progress.
- No third-party tools are allowed. Doing so will lead to Bast's and/or administrator intervention.
- Make sure all of your texture mods are deactivated.
- You may only choose any one of the human settlements, under United Earth. For better access to easier gameplay, please do not construct a settlement using LIS (or another derived charter).
- You may build cities anywhere you would desire as long as your colony name is not offensive, and/or does not contain slurs.
Here is the region charter code:
New Earth (MP - Regional Gameplay): YPxg3zpQmi
Best of regards, Cottonmaniac (formerly Architecture), Overlord and Designated Leader of the Earth States.