Just had a player join my game and start a settlement with a profane name. I went ahead and banned the player from my game, as I'm not interested in dealing with that. I wonder if there's a possibility for some profanity restriction in future developments.
1. Some way for a settlement/player data to be removed if banned.
- Might need a secondary check to make sure players aren't just banning without a proper reason, maybe a text box to input reasoning.
2. Filters for profanity in settlement creation dialogue.
- Same going for nation creation/outposts/etc later on
3. Profanity filtering for chat.
- option to opt out in menu