This recent update is probably my favorite update, but there are a few things that bug me.
1. Make some kind of road available to build intially. Maybe pavement and/or wood path, or maybe make the sand path free and create a driftwood path for premium.
2. Is the fisherbot shack supposed to produce electricity?
3. Add salt as a resource. Salt could be a rare resource that could be a component in food production and energy production.
4. Have more beach-themed items. Have bungalow shacks, decorative Mangroves, driftwood, etc.
5. Have a fisherman job.
6. Have water-walls
7. Continue improving the rover jumping, colonist water walking, and layering issues normally and in screenshots.
8. Have a sedimentary rock resource where regolith, ore, obsidian, and gold are in a small clump.
9. Have the small resource drop off carry wood.
10. That's all for now. Thanks @bastecklein