@bastecklein has developed an awesome My Colony spin-off My Starships, and I definitely like this spin-off game that brings adventures like Star Trek!
Today I’ll present my first batch of ideas regarding the game.
New Classes of Ships!
• Galactic Commecial Freighter Class - Like its cousin Uranium Tanker Class and unlike, this big ship carries industrial goods around the galaxy.
• Armored Freighter Class - An armed freighter makes it not an easy target for robbery.
• SpaceJumper Class - A lighter starship, which it has less storage but higher mobility.
• Ironclad Class - A more armoured starship with more weapon compactibility, providing modest protection from pirate attacks.
• Light Curiser Class - It’s generally a better all-round starship, having modest defense, storage and speed.
• Destroyer Class - Strong starships for national defense.
• Galactic Ferry Class - A commercial starship, having large capacity of goods while having a medium speed advantage.
• Mobile Lab - Want some exclusive upgrades? Try to catch it up and talk with the engineers!
• Mobile Market Class - A super-large commercial use ship, for selling goods and providing supplies.
Ideas for Weapons
• Torpedo Launcher - Has high accuacy that other weapons cannot achieve, although not very strong at all.
• Lazer Turret - Default weapon, with modest strength. Slightly penetrates shield.
• Plasma Bazooka - It does deal lots of damage, smashes shield, but low accuacies has been a problem.
• EMP Torpedo Launcher - Paralyse enemy starship for a short while.
• Thermit Torpedo Launcher - Can seal enemy weapon by chance, but it majorly concentrates on its damage.
• Lazer Gatling Turret - Definitely an ideal heavy weapon!
• Beam Cannon - It 100% penetrates shield and deal direct damage to enemy vessel!
• Boarding Craft - These quick boarding crafts carries bomb drones and destroys enemy ship from inside.
• Mini-Inceptor - Automaticlly attacks enemy per turn (if battle system is turn based)
• Hammerhead - A melee weapon that greatly increase ram damage.
New Gameplay Mechanics?
Introducing the Specialists System!
You can hire specialists from some planets with specialist markets. They can help you in various ways, here are some examples.
• Trade Bargainer - Every trade will have discounts!
• Engine Specialist - Increases engine speed!
• Security Officier - Your starship takes less damage in combats!
There’ll be pirate ship on the map, some are noticeable but some not. Try to get prepared all the time and avoid travelling in open space.
Find User here you can look for a user
My Starship suggestions!
#1 2019-08-16 03:49:28
A mad colonist, a mad forum dude and a mad amateur substandard artist.
🚩Assembling all creative ideas!
Edited by GeneralWadaling on 2019-08-16 03:54:25