I have a bunch of ideas for this game but unfortunately I have no artwork. This is just a random dump of my ideas and feel free to add some, all, or none of these.
1. Wind Turbine: This would be a structure with power generation between the solar tower and nuclear plant. There is a pretty big drop off between the expensive cost of the nuclear power and the relative cheapness of the solar towers. I propose a wind turbine that would cost double the solar tower plus some microchips for better mid-game power generation.
2. In game federations: I have been thinking about how this could be implemented for a long time now. Federations would be created using the hall of congress plus a large fee of civics. The owner could add co-owners, change the federation from public to private, and manage the federation all from inside of the congress hall. Players could join federations from their capitols.
3. Desert planet: The desert planet would be a human planet with a difficulty of medium or hard. Many of the textures already needed are in the game already. (sand, sand dune, cacti, palm tree, etc.) This would be an easy world to just plop into the game.
4: Biodome: I dont have a lot of specifics on this, but it would be a large glass dome that provided entertainment and research.
5: Energy pavement: This would be an incredibly fast upgrade to dark pavement that would speed up rovers beyond belief. It would be black with animated neon arrows on it.
6: Junkyard planet: This map would be "hard" and would be accessible by the LIS and zolarg. At the beginning of this map you start with 20 million trash and 20 million atmosphere. You would have to use a detoxification plant, (more on that later) to get clean water for your colony. The upside of this colony would be that aluminum would be very easy to find early on and there would be many "Aluminum chunks" Scattered across the map to provide you with a large starting amount.
7: A way to destroy rivers: Not really that big of a thing to add, but on the earthlike planet the river blocks a significant part of the map and it would be really useful if the water wasn't infinite.
8: Alien planet: When humanity explores space not everything will always go according to plan. This alien planet would show the strangeness that could potentially be found beyond our planet. This map would have purple soil, thermal pools that would require a detox plant to get water from, and craters that would have random minerals in them. This planet would also have strange blue trees with more wood than fir trees. The starting atmosphere on this planet would be 1 million
9. Detoxification plant: This would be a structure to generate water on toxic worlds. The first tier would be 1x1 and generate a little water. The second tier would still be 1x1 but would produce 7 times the water. After that, you could use atmosphere condensers.
10. Living planet: This map would be medium to hard. It would take the form of a moon sized organism with an atmosphere of 5 Million at the start. You would need to use a detox plant to get water from the planet. This would offer strange resources early on that would be very valuable to different races. This map would be available to UE and Zolarg.
11. Natural Gas: A new resource used for mechanical buildings and massive rovers
Thanks for being patient with my ideas and the length of them. Again, i'm sorry there's no artwork or specifics about the buildings but there's a lot of ideas and I cant use Inkscape to save my own life. Be sure to leave a comment telling me what you think of these ideas
Find User here you can look for a user
What do you think of these
#1 2017-12-28 23:56:12
#2 2017-12-29 11:52:38
now we have all the idea for 1 year and more , 3 new planet , 5 new building , 1 new ressource and some good idea more a love it
if you don't understand my post i am sorry but if realy want to understand it ask me and i will translate it