Adding the mods (pc only)
1. First open the my colony game and choose more options from the main menu.
2. Then choose modding from the left side menu, then texture mods, then create texture mod.
3. Next find the item you want to swap out, i picked the lander for this thread, now click import override then file and locate the graphic you just made and click it.
4. It should now appear in a box under then original if so click options top left and then click save.
(if you get the warning pop up stating the dimensions are wrong then you need to resize your artboard to the same sie as the item you'e swapping in my case the lander which is 64x64 px)
5. Now click options again then pick export and save it with a good name that won't get mixed up with names already in the game, save the file with the extension .mct
6. Close the editor and return to the game main screen, choose more options again then modding then texture mods but then choose import texture mod and find the .mct file you just created and it should return you cabk to the main screen.
7. Open a save game and giggle with glee as you see your very own creation in the game.
Hope you find this useful and if so please feel free to comment below with your questions or wasssaps and also don't forget to vote on this thread.