That’s an idea that have just flashed in my mind.
What if, we can hire someone to boost the colony development?
That may not be a very refined idea, but I’d like to introduce it here (^ ^)
Here comes the:
The Specialists is a special class of colonists. They don’t count into the overall population, but they are counted into the Specialist Slots.
Let’s begin with the Specialist Slots, which defines how many specialists you may own. The Specialist Slots are provided by consulates and capitols, in my prototype ideas. A higher level consulate/capitol can provide more Specialist Slots.
You can hire (if vacent slot available) or replace (when there’s no vacent slots) specialists anytime, but they cost civics to hire and maintain.
Now let’s introduce my ideas about the Specialists!
(remarks: the second trait of the specialists requires upgrades.)
- Quest Keeper
- Accomplishment Presentation - Increase score awards for every accomplished Quests by 5%.
- Quest Negotiator - You can switch a quest to another random one. Once per day.
- Innovation Engineer
- Semiauto Production Line - Production rate of industrial resources increase by 5%.
- Factory Designer - Cost for construction of resource buildings is 15% cheaper.
- Welfare Officier
- Social Affairist - Colony happiness is increased by 5%.
- Charity Campaign - Unhappiness caused by low wages and poverty is decreasesd by 10%.
- Colonial Foreman
- Overseer - Production rate of resources is increased by 5%.
- Industry Logistics - All buildings with jobs provided provides 2 more jobs. Maximum efficiency of the buildings is increased by 15% (does not affect buildings that requires no workers).
- Currency Policy - Economy buildings produces 30 more money per production cycle.
- Economy Stimulation - Money production of all buildings are increased by 5%.
- Taxation Officier
- Tax Conversion - When taxing your colonists, tax yields is increased by 10%.
- Property Tax - All buildings produces 10 surplus money per minute.
More specialist ideas will come soon!