Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Today, I am presenting to the community the most efficient way to play on the Spice World
, which I came up almost a year ago. I will now be presenting this strategy. This will give you
important tips and tricks on how to play the spice world! I hope you like the strategy and you find it useful for later plays!
- Generate 4 Spare Parts from your lander. You have nothing else to construct (for now) but the Spare Parts Bin. Get that built and you may build other buildings! Do not sell your lander, as it is the only way to store your ore provided by Basic Drills.
- Build a Spicebot or 2. This will allow you to harvest spice and make use of it.
- Build a Wind Trap. Basic Drills require power (of course), so build one after you have already build the Wind Trap. Save your ore for later and do not overspend it, especially on Small Light Posts.
- Food is important for an colony to survive, you know that! Once you have got at least 1 Wind Trap and the needed resources, you will need to construct a Greenhouse in order to maintain colonial survival.
- Your Spicebots, if not careful, will overharvest Spice, Of course, you want to maintain an larger storage space. Once you have enough resources, you may commence construction on the Spice Silo. That way, you can harvest more spice.
- If you have gotten enough ore to construct the Construction Yard, it is imperative that you construct it, it will speed up your spare parts production significantly. If you do not have enough power, construct a Wind Trap.
- Build an Supplies Field. This will get you enough resources to start making your colony huge! It will provide you a variety of resources (especially ore)! It is thus very beneficial for later use.
- Since there are no ore deposits on this type of world, ore can only be produced artificially. Once you obtain an Builder Bot, construct an Ore Refinery, but save some of your ore. Fortunately, the Ore Refinery does not consume too much ore from 2+ drills.
That is it for now! If you have any suggestions, questions or feedback, leave a comment, please answer the poll above, and have fun playing MC2!
Best of regards, Wastelander (formerly Architecture), Overlord and Designated Leader of the Earth States.