These appear to be recent bugs:
- I'm losing money FAST, even though I have a lot of buildings generating cash, and this isn't counting taxes or payroll
- according to my stats, there are no homeless, but there are homeless citizens and homelessness is a significant factor towards my approval rating
- average iq just dropped from 112 to 96 despite there being no recent, significant influx of citizens
- citizens are suddenly very unhappy and protesting, despite previously being very happy
Love the game, despite the economics not making sense!
1. Check your stats to see where you are loosing your money
2. What is your approval rating? If it's above 90-95% then there is no need to worry about the stats showing homelessness/poverty/fatigue. However if the approval is falling, then you'll need to pay attention to them
3. IQ doesn't bring any change mostly. It might have so happened that you have made more jobs, which don't require any IQ. Imo, just neglect IQ completely, unless you see the uneducation looming up in approval
4. What is the reason for people to protest? You can always gift them some coins to Raise the happiness, but we usually use it only with fire drill or for resetting the stats.
Archmage Of Nations Of Oz[NOZ]
Join The NOZ discord server today!!
You also can't close a regional metro that has been set to open.