In this moment this windows can only give the buildings number and the materials need it for the construction.
I have some idea:
- The materials need it should use the same code used in the materials bar (K,M,B,T....) maybe just the full number only in case of "red" materials.
- Adding: Power request, Bandwidth request, worker request
- Adding: what the building actually do: the material need / processed every min, the production every min, storage value, of course not the "real" number, just a good summary, using the K,M,B,T.. numbers squeeze
- This is.. complicated, i know :D : the materials calculation should be able to calculate other buildings queue, or other type of material consumption.
Find User here you can look for a user
Updating / Adding New Feature Building Cost Windows
#1 2019-09-07 12:47:40
#2 2019-09-07 12:54:45
Ah.. was forgetting one point:
- In building mode, the chat should be click through
#3 2019-09-08 08:20:31
Shortening with k and M can be good (not sure if B and T will be of use)
We already have power, bandwidth and workers requirement though... as for the production, the reference is helpful, because at some point it'll be hard to put all that information without taking up all the screen.
And yes please make the chat click through or hide it in building mode. I deactivated the chat overlay because of this.
Creator of Coloniae
#4 2019-09-08 11:26:53
Sobeirannovaocc said:Shortening with k and M can be good (not sure if B and T will be of use)
We don't have power/bandwidth/worker in the building windows, just in the regular side panel. Check the requisition for 1 building is different to check the requisition for 155 buildings.
For the over point.. yeah... buildings like converter/black market, or starship yard can be tricky. But.. in theory, instead to put all info in the bar, a nice button to open a new windows where we can check all the data?
#5 2019-09-08 11:58:10
Sorry, I don't understand where you are talking about --' maybe attach a picture ?
And maybe a button to open the encyplopedia at the right page which will open this :
I know I won't use it and find the reference more convenient to work with thoug, but maybe others can find it useful.
Creator of Coloniae