Find User here you can look for a user

Hall Of Congress = Insanity - Page 3

#21 2017-11-05 00:14:53
6 and a half minutes!? Wow I usually wait for my 2 drones to do it in an hour...
You should be lucky that you have over 150 drones
Not sure if my tablet will die from it
#22 2017-11-06 20:27:25
doesn't your game lag a lot if you have so many bots?
I love to give feedback and suggest new things!
#23 2017-11-07 06:26:43
BestColony11 said:doesn't your game lag a lot if you have so many bots?


mine still works fine, running on android 7.0
Charter code: T0gtaz50 (Both 0 are zero). Join me, I am resource rich.
#24 2017-11-07 11:27:52
Cyberkayu said:
BestColony11 said:doesn't your game lag a lot if you have so many bots?


mine still works fine, running on android 7.0


Mine lags a lot when I zoom out (500 pop and 300*300 map) using android 7.0 (samsung s8+)
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/dNDgEef6/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/4GLdZllJ/
Edited by nonobosss on 2017-11-07 11:30:10
#25 2017-11-07 17:10:22
bots really should cause too much lag at this point, but the zoom-out lag is harder to avoid. the game only draws the buildings that are in the viewport range, and when you zoom out it has to draw the entire map. i might reduce the FPS when the game is zoomed out at some point, since when everything is small you really don't need frequent renders.
Owner of Ape Apps
#26 2017-11-07 20:22:18
hey bastecklein can one of the lvl 7 government policies be to enforce the wearing of space suits at all times? :P
#27 2017-11-08 01:17:01
nonobosss said:
Cyberkayu said:
BestColony11 said:doesn't your game lag a lot if you have so many bots?


mine still works fine, running on android 7.0


Mine lags a lot when I zoom out (500 pop and 300*300 map) using android 7.0 (samsung s8+)


I am using Huawei Mate9, yup as per bast post above, i dont always see the whole map, tat will be slightly lag but just a few seconds for me to find what I want to and zoom in again.
Charter code: T0gtaz50 (Both 0 are zero). Join me, I am resource rich.
#28 2017-11-13 17:48:44
Is there any real point to this building, anything special it does? Or it's really just about building the most excessive building that you can?
#29 2017-11-13 20:24:43
Maplicito said:Is there any real point to this building, anything special it does? Or it's really just about building the most excessive building that you can?


#norageplz
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/dNDgEef6/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/4GLdZllJ/
#30 2017-11-13 23:41:02
Well it unlocks the next higher level of policy options. None exist yet though... but stay tuned!
Owner of Ape Apps
My Colony

#my-colony


#my-colony-podcast
Welcome
Ape Apps is an independent software development company founded in 2010 by Brandon Stecklein. Over the years, Ape Apps has published over 400 apps and games across various platforms. You can get in touch with Brandon on Twitter or by leaving a post on his wall @bastecklein
App of the Day