So since my last list got more attention then I anticipated, I'll make another.
1. Protesting: Protesting is broken in a way. Many times colonists protest for reasons outside of our control or for reasons the colonists caused themselves. (Sometimes there is no reason) A fix would be having colonists trying to fix their own problems before resorting to protesting.
If Health is low they seek medical attention first instead of protesting themselves to death.
If Commute Length is too long they'll quit their jobs to find a better one instead of protesting.
If Happiness is low they'll seek entertainment instead of protesting.
2. Crime, Militia/Police:
A few crimes would be added in that can happen.
1. Mugging: A single colonist loses their money.
2. Break-In: A portion of the colonists in a building lose their money.
3. Robbery: A commercial building is robbed, causes problems for that building.
4. Murder: A colonist is killed.
5. Riots: Protesting groups turn violent and damage buildings around them.
Illegal Immigrants, colonists in poverty, or homeless colonists are more likely to commit crimes then others.
Police Station-Those working there are cops.
Small Prison-Holds 500 prisoners.
Large Prison-Holds 5,000 prisoners.
Prisoners are removed from the total population and after a while the prisoners will decrease in numbers as long as there isn't as many going in as out.
Ability of Cops:
Patrol: Cops will patrol for crimes being committed.
Suppression: Cops will attempt to suppress and disband protests and riots. Failure will result in the riot becoming worse or a riot starting. Riots result in damaged buildings and possibly dead colonists.
That's all I have for now.