H3110 guys! (•ω•)
Today I’ll redevelop my original idea of security and crimes ( www.ape-apps.com/viewpage.php?p=32083 ), and bring in new challenges messing with your colonists with iron fist into the game!
(colonists frowning 😠)
I mean... managing. 😶
Anyway just begin it!
What triggers a crime?
This will depend on the Security Ratio, affected by recent events, security structures (& staff) and governence.
Security ratio is counted by:
Security Points - Crime Risk Points.
If the net value is a negetive, then crime will begin to occuar. The chance of occuarence increases with the larger negetive value.
Some actions may temporarily increase security points, such as SWAT suppression (direct and effective but may cause deaths and decrease in approvel rating) and Propaganda Project (costs wood to make papers of flyers and less effective but does no harm)
Consequences for crime outbreak?
A crime outbreak will lead to loss of your resources (must include money, and sometimes also losing other resources) as a primary consequence.
The secondary comsequence is leading to increase of crime risk points and approval rating that may trigger further chain reactions. So you must work quickly to restore order.
Factors affecting security ratio?
I have made a xlsx file for showing part of the factors.
(Hope the attachment works)
• Security Post - Basic human security structure.
• Watchtower (Zolarg) - Insectnoids guards will just stand here and keep an eye on the crimes.
• Beholder’s Eye (A.Draconians) - This evil eyeball keeps an eye on what colonists doing via A.Draconia’s security AI.
• Armory (UE only) - Weapons are controlband in United Earth territory. Production and transportation of weapons have to get permission from the General Assembly. Armory is what you can get from permissions, weapons are obtained by monthly supplies from United Earth. Operated by security staff compensates its crime risk nature.
• Weapon Workshop (LIS) - Weapon supply line being blocked by United Earth does not mean you can’t build them by yourself.
• Arms Portal (A.Draconians) - A portal that swaps weapons from armories of other civilizations with moldy cheeze.
• Gunsmith (Zolarg) - Where insectnoids gunsmiths make weapons for defense and maintaining order.
• Security Station - Standard security facility for small colonies.
• Loyality Guardians (Zolarg) - Conserves the loyality of insectnoids by implementing a police force named Guardians.
• Courthouse - Justice turimphs!
• Public Court of Law (Zolarg) - Whenever there’s a criminal who have serious crimes, public judgements will be held here, to show equality under law.
• Court of Ultimate Punishment (A.Draconians) - Known as the most horrible place, no criminals ever returns after stepping into this court. But it do makes a good warning to those colonists who wants to mess with Draconian laws.
• Security Brigate - Larger colony needs a larger security team to maintain order. Includes SWAT services.
• Hall of Loyality (Zolarg) - When there’s too much colonist to manage, consider expand your Loyality Guardians and build the grand hall for discussing security issues.
Full-Range Overwating Station (A.Draconians) - Whatever you are doing, all your activities from working to every word you have spoken will be watched under this system. Offenders found will be directly zapped.
Ok that’s it.
Please comment! (•ω•)/