H3110 guys! (•ω•)
Guys who have played Water World, Earthlike, and lost world map might know about some structures can be built on water, but now we only have BRIDGES.
Today I’ll introduce my ideas about more stuff that can be built on water, as well... develop better usage of fishes (?)
As all structures requires at least one tile surrrounding the building that allows walking, when building a offshore structure you are suggested to build offshore roads first.
• Mesh Platform - Another type of offshore road, unlike bridges, it allows travelling of all directions instead of two ways. Useful for creating prependicular intersection of bridges.
• Offshore pump - Directly pumps water from the river tiles, better than the ordinery land water pumps.
• Desalination Factility - An 2×2 exclusive structure in Water World, providing massive amounts of water.
• Fishing Platform - Where workers catch fishes for meals and also somewhere to spend your leisure time.
• Fishery - A offshore fish hatchery that produces lots of fishes!
• Offshore resort - Tropical resort for tourism.
• Sub-Driller Depot - Dispatches sub-drillers to mine minerals from seabed.
• Submarine Port - Dispatches submaines finding the alien artifects.
• Fish Cannery - Process fish into cans of food for feeding your colonists.
• Fish market - So as to sell your surplus fish for surplus profit.
• Sushi Bar (tourism & entertainment)
• Aquarium (tourism & entertainment)