Find User here you can look for a user

My Colony v0.48.0 Released - Page 2

4y
#11
ifchen said:
Koko said:That can happen??

Nop, I means maybe there is no one work over there? So they product less then normal.
But still, overtime work can kill them though.


Those mines are at full capacity ,plus the housings for workers are just next to the mines loaded with all entertainment, shopping and hospitals. I have ard 125mines. 60 workers each but making 2 artifacts. Slow
4y
#12
Koko said:
Those mines are at full capacity ,plus the housings for workers are just next to the mines loaded with all entertainment, shopping and hospitals. I have ard 125mines. 60 workers each but making 2 artifacts. Slow


Click on the structure then workers to see a list of all workers that are currently working at that structure, you'll see how many of them have the sleeping status or unemployed status, this is what is slowing down your production, I mean, some people retire and everyone needs to sleep. If your wages are too high, having a good 10% - 15% overpopulation / unemployment solves this issue, in my personal experience.
Join No! 100,000% payroll assistance https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/zhpQVBBy/
4y
#13
Does it usually take a while for the update to hit the Windows PC version? I'm itching for the new content.
Join The Commonwealth of The Republic of Rhyan (iomaB0eb)
4y
#14
Citizen1023 said:Does it usually take a while for the update to hit the Windows PC version? I'm itching for the new content.


I'm using the PC version and I already got the update, the day it was pushed out. Might want to make sure your AV program isn't blocking it, you can try disabling it and restarting the app to see if the update shows up.
4y
#15
misteddawn said:
Citizen1023 said:Does it usually take a while for the update to hit the Windows PC version? I'm itching for the new content.


I'm using the PC version and I already got the update, the day it was pushed out. Might want to make sure your AV program isn't blocking it, you can try disabling it and restarting the app to see if the update shows up.


Thanks. I'll give that a try.
Join The Commonwealth of The Republic of Rhyan (iomaB0eb)
4y
#16
Did any one know how to build the diamond refinery in ice world?
I see bunch of diamond deposit on the ground, but can't do anything to them, and there is no diamond refinery in building list.
Cannot figure out what wrong which this.
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/Znth5b3B/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/vxbH4VNO/
4y
#17
Seems diamond mining tech is on asteroids only..
But if that so, why do they put diamond deposit on the map, that is strange.
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/Znth5b3B/
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/vxbH4VNO/
4y
#18
The game is in constant flux, so there might be a technology in the future that will allow the harvesting/creation of diamond in worlds other than LIS asteroids.
Commonwealth of Groddle
Groddle | Bell's Pyramid | Glitch
4y
#19
I hope so not. I think the sent of the different races is that they have some specific resources. Something like this ant paste synthesiser or how it's called isn't a good feature.
Its me Lego.
4y
#20
Citizen1023 said:
misteddawn said:
Citizen1023 said:Does it usually take a while for the update to hit the Windows PC version? I'm itching for the new content.


I'm using the PC version and I already got the update, the day it was pushed out. Might want to make sure your AV program isn't blocking it, you can try disabling it and restarting the app to see if the update shows up.


Thanks. I'll give that a try.


I have the same problem, my version is stopped to the 0.47, is not a problem of AV, Windows store not find the update at the 0.48 version.
I use Windows 10 Home, version 1703, build 15063.674 (this build has updated the window store and (coincidence?) problems are come ...
My Colony





Welcome
Ape Apps, LLC is an independent software development company founded in 2010 by Brandon Stecklein. Over the years, Ape Apps has published over 400 apps and games across various platforms. You can get in touch with Brandon on Twitter or by leaving a post on his wall @bastecklein
App of the Day