My Colony v0.51.0 Changelog
- New Structures: Raw Materials Depot, Advanced Command Post, Unholy Command, Customs Processing, Paste Treatment Spa
- New Tech: Open Doors
- New Building Stats: You can now view the current production and consumption per minute rates for each building
- Added some pop-up hints at specific points in the game
- Decay rate has been lowered significantly and removed altogether for offline games.
- Resources under 10k are no longer subject to decay
- Improved the production output of the Investment Bank
- Object Options popup has been slightly redesigned
So the most immediately visible change in this update is the visual redesign of the little object-options popup dialog that you see when you click on a structure or unit.
There is also a new Statistics button available for all buildings which gives access to some new information that people have been requesting for a long time now.
The building stats screen also now has a 'Show All Workers' button, which is similar to the old employees popup box except now you also have the ability to fire individual workers from a structure.
Future updates will see the stats screen further expanded, with details for residents, patients, tourists, guests, and some other cool things that aren't out yet.
In addition, Zolarg got a few new structures again. They have received upgraded Capitol and Consulate type buildings (further upping their trade and gift limits), as well as the first structures related to bringing Tourism to Zolarg colonies. The next few weeks will see even more come to the Zolarg race, so stay tuned for more.
Additionally, in preparation for the upcoming storage caps on Ore and Regolith, a new Raw Materials Depot has been added to the game which adds storage for both, along with some other metals like Gold and Aluminum. Ore and Regolith storage has also been added to a ton of different buildings, so most colonies should have plenty of storage already. The Raw Materials Depot is also dirt cheap and acts as a drop off point for the above mentioned resources, so you can place them near mines and deposits for fast harvesting.
Finally, a small UI update has been made. You can now order a harvester unit to move to a specific mineral deposit and they will start harvesting it.
Anyway, unless I forgot something, that is the jist of today's update. There are a lot more Zolarg buildings coming soon, and we are now only a few weeks out from the unveiling of the Reptilian race, along with a few brand new map types that you will find interesting. Hope you enjoy the update, lots more to come!